These collections from G. Schirmer are designed for high school and college players, with particular attention paid to various state contest lists with historical information presented about each piece. Master composers are well represented as is standard literature.
Sheep May Safely Graze (J.S. Bach)
• The Daisies (Barber)
• Polovetzian Dance from Prince Igor (Borodin)
• Trumpet Voluntary (Clarke)
• Orfeo’s Lament from Orfeo ed Euridice (Gluck)
• Minuet from L’Allegro, il penseroso ed il Moderato (Handel)
• Minuet from Music for the Royal Fireworks (Handel)
• Siciliana from L’Allegro, il penseroso ed il Moderato (Handel)
• To a Wild Rose from Woodland Sketches, Op.51, No. 1 (MacDowell)
• A Lover and His Lass (Morley) • Trumpet Tune (Purcell)
• The Pirate King from The Pirates of Penzance (Sullivan).